There are a number of Private Medical Colleges in India and Abroad. For the Medical aspirants to make a choice from these is not an easy task. There are a number of private medical colleges and their details for each especially the MBBS course fees in private medical colleges are not known to many students. In this article our focus will be to get information about MBBS Fees In Private Medical Colleges and also to know about how we can get direct admission in MBBS top medical college.
Private Medical Colleges In India
There are a number of private medical colleges for MBBS in India. These medical colleges The MBBs course fees in private medical colleges in India is much higher in comparison to the fees for mbbs in goverment colleges. NEET as we know is compulsory for direct admission in MBBS Top medical colleges whether government or private medical colleges.
Here is a list of a few private medical colleges in India for MBBS admission.
- KPC Medical college and Hospital, Jadavpur, West Bengal
- Shri Ramakrishna Institute of Medical Sciences and Sanaka Hospitals, in Durgapur
- IQ city Medical College in Durgapur
- Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospitals in Kolkata
- St. Johns Medical college in Bangalore
- Kasturba Medical college, Mangalore
- Christian Medical college in Vellore
- SRM Institute of science and technology Chennai
- MGM medical college Aurangabad
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and research institute, Chennai
These are a list of few colleges that are renowned but there are more private medical colleges in India for MBBS and the list is huge.
Private Medical colleges for MBBS abroad
Even out of India there are ample amount of choices when it comes too MBBS from private medical colleges abroad. The two popular destinations for MBBS admission in Private medical colleges in abroad are MBBS in Nepal and MBBS In Bangladesh. Both these because of their close proximity are amongst the most sought after countries. While students who have not secured seats in private medical colleges of India seek admission abroad, most want to get Direct admission in MBBS in Top medical college abroad through MBBS abroad consultants. Further in the article I wish to speak of private MBBs fees of colleges. But, before that, let us look at a few private medical colleges in Bangladesh and Nepal.
- Green Life medical College , Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Delta Medical college Bangladesh
- BGC trust , Bangladesh
- Popular Medical college, bagladesh
- Prime medical college Bangladesh
- Jaharul islam medical college Bangladesh
- Bangladesh medical college, Bangladesh
- Manipal college of medical sciences, Nepal
- Nepal Medical college, Nepal
- Kathmandu medical College, Nepal
Once again, these are a list of few medical colleges of Bangladesh and Nepal. Further in the article we will discuss about the way to get direct admission in MBBS Top Medical Colleges and the impact of MBBS course fees in top private medical colleges.
How to get direct admission in MBBS Top Medical Colleges ?
One big concern for most students is that how should they get direct admission in MBBS top medical colleges especially because the process is really lengthy and not easy for most students to understand. Let us look at a step by step guide of taking admission in private medical colleges of India and abroad.
How to apply for MBBS counselling in India
- Appear for NEET Exam and you must qualify for pursing MBBS
- Check Counselling chedule on the official website of medical council committee
- Apply through an online application form
- Get your documents verified
- Apply for all India counselling and also state counselling
Counselling for state quota
- Every state conducts a common centralised counselling
- The state will release its counselling schedule and application form online
- You have to attend centralised counselling based on your NEET score
- Lastly we have mop up rounds
Other than this you can also apply for direct admission in private medical colleges through management quota.
How to approach a good MBBS admisssion consultant?
There are a number of fake consultancies out there who pretend to know the procedure and say that they can provide the right guidance. You should be careful to not fall into the trap and only opt for genuine MBBS consultant. These consultants misguide you so always approach experienced MBBS consultants only.
Direct Admission In Top Medical college abroad
For abroad there a number of private medical colleges. For now we will talk of Direct Admission in MBBS Top Medical college of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Medical College fees structure for MBBS.
Bangladesh is known to be one of the countries where most students wish to study because of factors like high mci passing ratio, close proximity to india and climate etc. Let us look at steps to take direct admission in Top Medcal colleges of Bangladesh
- Qualify NEET
- Choose a college of your choice in Bangladesh
- Get offer letter and pay the fees
- Get your seats confirmed
- Apply for equivalence certificate with DGHS Bangladesh
- Complete formalities with embassy
- Apply for visa
- Once you get your visa fly to Bangladesh
The process is a little lengthy one. If you want you can choose your MBBS abroad consultant wisely and take their help for applying to colleges for MBBS In Abroad.
Bangladesh Medical College Fees Structure for MBBS
The fees structure for MBBS colleges in Bangladesh varies from college to college. The total fees starting from tuition fees, library fees, examination fees hostel fees, etc. put together could start from 28 lacs onwards. I am writing this article only to make sure every reader has a fair idea about taking admission in MBBS in India and taking admission in MBBS in abroad, hence it is my request that do not be fooled by fake consultants who give you wrong information. Many consultancies might tell you that fees in Bangladesh medical colleges might be lesser than what I have mentioned but, remember, you shouldn’t be fooled by only thinking that tuition fees Is the only expense. One has to take into consideration food and lodging too.
Having said that I am pretty sure, you must have at least got a basic idea of how one can get admission in MBBS in India and abroad.
The University Guru is an initiative to make sure that everyone gets a fair idea about colleges and universities in India and abroad. We are an MBBS Abroad Consultant in West Bengal but we also provide admission in India for many courses and also for MBBS In India.
Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment and let me know what else you want to know about admission in India and Abroad. The University Guru is always here to help and provide you proper guidance for you career.