MBBS In Bangladesh
Studying medicine in Bangladesh is a good option for students because of many reasons. This country, with low cost MBBS programs, in the recent times has become a popular destination for students. One major reason for students opting for Bangladesh is because of its favourable climatic conditions and close proximity to india. Even the quality of teaching in Bangladesh is comparatively better than the other popular countries and this is reflected by the MCI passing Percentage of MBBS In Bangladesh at 30.2%.
Let us look into a few reasons why MBBS In Bangladesh is a favourable country for students who opt for MBBS Abroad.
- Affordable Tuition Fees and Easy Installments
- Colleges of Bangladesh are Approved by MCI, WHO, BMDC and NMC
- Desease pattern is similar as in India which means MBBS In Bangladesh has similar syllabus and medicine as in India
- Climate is similar as it is also a tropical country
- Medium of instruction in Bangladesh medical colleges is English
- Cost of living is similar to India
- Food is similar to food in India
- Hospitals in Bangladesh have good patient flow
- Close proximity to that of india. Students can travel by rail, road and plane
Apply Today For Free Counselling or Call +91 7044720804
So after we have spoken about the reasons why students wish to study MBBS in Bangladesh, let us look at the details for a few colleges.
Bangladesh Medical college – Bangladesh Medical College is a 500 bedded hospital and one of the oldest medical colleges of Bangladesh. It was established in 1986 and is affiliated to Dhaka University. It is located in the capital of Bangladesh, Dhaka in Dhanmondi.
Dhaka National Medical College –It was founded in 1925 as the Dhaka National Medical Institute. This 850 bedded multi-speciality hospital was established in 1994. The college is affiliated to Dhaka University. It Is Located in the country’s capital in Dhaka
Jaharul Islam Medical College – This college was established in1992. It is the second oldest private medical college in Bangladesh. Located in Bajitpur, Bangladesh, this college has an area of 52.62 acres and has a 390 bedded teaching hospital which will be further expanded to 500 beds. It is affiliated to Dhaka university.
Green Life Medical College – Located in the heart of Bangladesh in Dhaka, this private medical college was established in the year 2009. It has a fifteen storied academic building with 12 operation theatres. The students during their clinal rotations receive hands on practice in these operation theatres.
Popular Medical College –
Delta Medical College
BGC Trust Medical College
Prime Medical College