Study MBBS Abroad
There are a number of colleges in each country. Though the syllabus is the same in each MBBS University / MBBS college in one country, there can be a number of things that will vary from college to college, example, MBBS college fees, MBBS faculty, Hospital/s attached to MBBS College, Hostel of MBBS College, Food in MBBS Colleges and many other factors that will help you in choosing the college of your choice. Keeping these factors in mind, you can decide on the country of your choice and the MBBS college in that particular country.
Last year in NEET 2019 Around 15 lac candidates appeared for just some 90000 seats in Indian MBBS / BDS seats at the UG level. The situation will be the same for candidates this year too. As we all know, the competition is high, and students who have scored well in NEET will be able to think of securing a seat in India, but that leaves us with around 14 lac students still not getting seats in India.
For the students who haven’t scored well in NEET but still dream of pursing MBBS, they can opt for MBBS In abroad. This is comparatively also a less expensive option and students get a global exposure too. The quality of education is of high standard in abroad with comparatively Low/Cheap cost of MBBS.
Why Study MBBS Abroad?
There are a number of reasons why students prefer to go abroad for MBBS. For those who need guidance about why MBBS abroad is a good option, here are a list of reasons why an MBBS program from abroad is always a better option.
- No donation to get admission in medical universities abroad
- No entrance exam is required to get admission in MBBS colleges abroad
- Students can get admission in medical universities and colleges at affordable costs
- World class infrastructure is another reason why many students prefer to study MBBS abroad
- International exposure in learning and environment. Students also get a chance to interact with students of other countries in medical universities abroad
Find below the list of popular countries with Top Medical universities providing MBBS degree equivalent to medical degree of India:
What to Consider Before Selecting Your Country For MBBS Abroad
When a student decides to study MBBS Abroad, he should consider a few points before deciding on which country is suitable for him/her. Below are few points that yu should consider before you opt for a medical university / medical college to study MBBS abroad. After all, your future depend on the choice you make and your choice and decision of country is the first major step to you becoming a future doctor.
- Get a clear understanding of the rankings of the university you wish to choose for your medical studies abroad.
- Details on course curriculum, faculty. Student count of college etc
- Living cost of the country they are selecting
- Checking out if the medical college abroad is approved by MCI or not
- Check out the cost of hostel and mess in the university
- The cost of travelling from your study abroad country to India
The above factors are of utmost importance when you make your final choice of selecting your country of medical studies or college for medical education. It is suggested that you take all these factors into consideration and take advice from our counsellors to get a clear and transparent picture of the plan for your future.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS Abroad
- MBBS aspirants should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in PCB in class 12
- SC/ST/OBC can apply with minimum 40% marks in PCB in 12 as mentioned in guidelines of MCI
- Indian MBBS aspiring students need to qualify NEET to apply to universities abroad
- Medical aspirants should have qualified the 10+2 with regular classes and not open schooling
Future after completing MBBS degree from Abroad
Students who complete their MBBS from abroad may choose to come back to India and sit for the MCI screening test known and FMGE as of now, held twice a year. After successful completion of MCi screening test and qualifying the same, they need to complete an internship of one year in India and then they can register with MCI as a medical practioner.
FOR India – Appear for UG/PG and then obtain NLE license to practice in India.