MBBS In Ukraine
Want a good MCI approved medical college on a low budget for MBBS? Ukraine is the best option for you. MBBS In Ukraine as we all know has become a popular destination for medical aspirants. Ukraine has a number of Government Medical Universities offering MD degree, equivalent to MBBS In India.
The cost of studying MBBS In Ukraine is comparatively very low. The students also do not need to sit for any entrance examination before getting admitted to MBBS in Ukraine. After the completion of the 6 year MBBS course from Ukraine students get an degree as MD Physician. This degree is equivalent to the MBBS of that of India as per MCI. The main MBBS curriculum in Ukraine is to get students familiar with theory and practicals of medicine.The MBBS curriculum of Ukraine is accepted worldwide and they have world class infrastructure too. The duration of MBBS In Ukraine is 6 years which inscled one year of Internship.
There are number of reasons why MBBS In Ukraine is of much demand to Indian Medical Aspirants. Let us look at a few reasons what makes Ukraine a much sought after country for MBBS.
- Affordable fees structure
- Affordable cost of living
- Approved by MCi and WHO
- No donation or capitation fees
- Global recognition
- Safe environment for all students
- Best in class infrastructure
Eligibility for MBBS In Ukraine
- Student must be 18 years and above o or before 31st of December in the year he desires to secure admission in Ukraine
- Student should have 50% in PCB for general category and 40% in PCB for reserved category
- Student must have completed MBBS from a regular board and distance education is not allowed by MCI for MBBS admission In Ukraine or any other country for MBBS abroad
- Candidate must have minimum qualifying marks in NEET
The Fees structure for MBBS is comparatively less hence most students first approach MBBS consultants for Admission In Ukraine in MCI approved universities. As we find more that 10000 Indian students have taken admission for MBBS in Ukrainain Medical Universities. Let us look into the step by step procedure for Admission in Ukraine Medical Universities
MBBS Admission Procedure for Ukraine
Step 1 : Fill up the admission Form
Step 2 : Provide scanned copies of all documents including passport and submit it to the universities. This has to be done through their online admission portal
Step 3 : Candidate will receive the offer letter
Step 4 : Start with the immigration Process
Step 5 : After the invitation letter is received from the university, start the procedure with the Embassy of Ukraine
The following details are of utmost importance while looking for admission in Ukraine
Date Of Birth
Passport number and validity
Date of Birth and Place of Birth
Similarly now the question arises as to how would someone apply for a Visa For Ukraine. Find below the step by step procedure for applying visa in Ukraine
Step 1: To take admission in MBBS In Ukraine, the student needs to have a student visa of Ukraine, for that the invitation letter from the Ukraine MBBS University is a must.
Step 2: This invitation is received by the student from the Ukraine University if his/her admission is confirmed
Step 3: Fill the application form and submit it in the Embassy
Step 4: The Embassy of Ukraine will accept the application and provide you with the student visa for Ukraine.
Apply Today For Free Counselling or you may call +91 7044720804 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required For Obtaining Ukraine Student Visa
- Duly Filled Student Visa application form
- Passport which is Valid
- Original Invitation Letter
- Birth Certificate which is translated into Ukraine language and legalised by Notary and by the Embassy of Ukraine
- Original Mark sheets of 12 which also needs to be translatedinto Ukraine language and Legalised
- Medical certificate to be obtained within one month of Visa application, translated into Ukraine language and Legalised also by health ministry
- Sponsorship from the person who is responsible to pay the students fees and stay in Ukraine during their MBBS Course
- 12 passport sixe photographs
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Air Tickets
Top Medical Colleges Of Ukraine
There are a number of Universities in Ukraine that students favour because firstly it is renowned and secondly because of its quality of education there are a number of Top Universities in Ukraine that Indian Medical Aspirants enrol in, every year. Lets look at a few MBBS Colleges in Ukraine
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University
- Odessa National Medical university
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Kiev Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- OO Bogomolets National Medical Academy
- Sumy State University
Can You Apply For USMLE After Completing MBBS In Ukraine?
The answer is Yes, Medical Graduates can pursue medical careers in USA after qualifying the licensing examination, USMLE.
What are the career options for students who have opted for MBBS from Ukraine Universities?
After completing MBBS From Ukraine the student can sit for MCI screening test known as FMGE. This Licensure examination is conducted twice a year in December and in June and is directed by NBE.
What is the Hostel and Accomodation Facilities in Ukraine Like?
During MBBS in medical universities in Ukraine, students stay in the hostel of the university. There are hostels in every University in Ukraine. Students are provided with all the amenities. There are bedsheets, blankets,, pillows beds, chairs, and tables in the hostel room. It is a shared room. Students can cook their own food and there are washing machines for doing their laundry too. Few universities provide the students with air conditioned rooms too.
Vacation During MBBS Course in Ukraine
There are two vacations that students get during their MBBS course in Ukraine medical universities. Summer is during July And August and winter vacation is for two weeks from end of January to first week of Feb. During the Vacation the students are allowed to return to their homes.
The Education System For MBBS In Ukraine
The entire MBBS Course for Ukrainian Universities is of 6years. This is divided into sememsters. Each semester is for 6 months. For the first Five years the students hve theory and practicals. The clinical rotations start from third year of MBBS course. The last year, that is the 6th year is for internship.
Ukraine is a very peaceful country. Accouding to the UL safety index, the 106th rank is held by Ukraine. The universities has a friendly environment with students across the globe. It is a very safe country for Indian Medical Students.The country has a population of over 40 million with a developed economy. It includes a large heavy industrial sectorin industrial equipment and aerospace. The currency of Ukraine is Hryvnia.The climate of Ukraine is such that most students find it favourable especially during summers. The temperature during summers is usally between 22 degrees to 25 degrees celcius, while winters go down to -8 degrees celcius.