MBBS In Philippines
One of the most popular destination for MBBS is Philippines. It is not just the language, but other factors such as climate and global recognition that has made MBBS in Philippines a much sorted after country by Indian Medical aspirants. The Top medical colleges are approved by MCI and WHO and they follow the US pattern of education. Read more to get a detailed idea about the reasons why medical students prefer Philippines for MBBS studies and also the process to apply for admission and other important factors that you should consider.
Let us look at a few reasons why MBBS in Philippines is so much in demand by Indian Medical aspirants.
- Global Recognition, colleges are recognised by MCI and WHO
- High quality education with 5.5 years of course duration for MBBS
- Low cost tuition fees makes it affordable for Indian students
- Climate is tropical.
- Low living cost
- Medium of instruction is English
- 3rd largest English speaking country
- The locals understand English too hence there is no need to learn a new language in Philippines
- Every college in Philippines follows the US pattern of education
- FMGE passing ratio is higher in comparison to Russia, Ukraine, China, Germany and many more countries
- There is no donation or capitation fees and students can secure direct admission through us.
- Food is not a problem for Indian students as Indian food is available
- Hostel facility available with ease
- Student patient ratio is ideal
These are a few factors why MBBS in Philippines is in demand. The enquires and interest for Medical course in Philippines has increased in the past few years. Students who have joined MBBS colleges in Philippines have always praised the study environment, culture and the comfortable living lifestyle there.
Let us now look at the eligibility criteria for securing an MBBS seat in Philippines
- Qualifying NEET is compulsory
- The students must be of 70 years or above
- 50% in PCB for general category and 40 % in PCB for reserved category
- Must have a valid passport
There are a number of colleges in Philippines that are among the top medical colleges of Philippines. Davao Medical School Foundation, AMA School of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help, Our Lady of Fatima University are some medical colleges in Philippines that most students opt for. Some other colleges that indian medical aspirants opt for are UV Gullas College of Medicine, Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, St Pauls University Philippines etc.
MBBS In Philippines, Safe For Indian Medical Students?
The answer is yes. Philippines is also one of the most sought after country for MBBS because of its safe environment. It is truly a safe country to travel in or reside or just go to complete your education for a few years and move to a different country. Whatever be your decision you can be rest assured that the environment of Philippines is secure for Indian students.
Apply Today For Free Counselling or you may call +91 7044720804 or email us @ email@example.com
It has always been our suggestion to all students wanting to secure a seat for MBBS abroad that you should choose your consultant wisely. Make sure your consultant gives you all the information of the college fees, faculty, hostel in your destination for mbbs and no hidden cist should be there. Transparency in revealing details of the MBBS college is of utmost importance so that the students do not face any kind of problems in their MBBS education and can only focus on their studies to become successful doctors and serve the nation. Here in The University Guru, our main aim is to make sure our students get all the required information before they start their journey towards a successful career as a future doctor.
Here is a list of MBBS colleges in Philippines.
Davao Medical School Foundation-
Our Lady of Fatima University-
AMA School of Medicine-
University Of Perpetual Help-
Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation-
Admission Procedure for MBBS In Philippines
The University Guru Is always there to assist you in every step to fulfil your dreams of being a doctor.. But it is your right to have every detail in place before you start deciding on a country. So let’s take a look at the procedure for booking a seat in a university in Philippines.
Step 1 – Fill in the application form
Step 2 – Provide the soft copies of mark sheets and passport
Step 3 – You will receive a copy of the admission letter from the MBBS college in Philippines
Step 4 – Begin the immigration process
Step 5 – Visit the embassy
Step 6 – Apply for Visa
Documents Required For MBBS Admission In Philippines
To be able to secure a seat for MBBS In Philippines, the following documents are required.
- A valid passport
- Students need to fill an application form for student visa
- 3 coloured passport size photographs of the student
- NOA (Notice of Acceptance – Original)
- PCC authenticated by the Embassy of Philippines
- Medical Certificate of Student
Hostel Facility In Philippines
- Hostel facilities is available for students in medical universities
- There is CCTV surveillance in the hostel
- Hostel has beds, fans, microwave, table, sofas and other necessities
Is Indian Food Available in Philippines
Yes, Indian medical students in Philippines get healthy, hygienic India food in the canteens. Other than that if the student feels that he wishes to go out to a restaurant and enjoy Indian food while enjoying the beautiful view of the country, he can do that too. There are a number of indian restuarants in Philippines and students can get Gujurati, North Indian And South Indian Meals in the restuarants and the canteens. The choice is completely on the student.