MBBS In Russia
Since the Soviet Era Russia has been a popular destination for education for International students. Russia holds 30 top positions amongst the 100 ranking Top Medical Universities according to WHO’s Directory of world medical schools. MBBS In Russia has been a preferred choice for students because of its highly subsidized fees structure compared to other western countries. Low cost fees in Russia with high quality MBBS education in Top Medical Universities of Russia has been it one of the most sought after countries for Medical Education.
Why Study MBBS From Russia?
It Is comparatively an easy option for students when they want to study MBBS from Russia because this country holds no entrance exam for international medical aspirants. Fees for MBBS in Russia is low because the Russian government provides subsidized fees for education. The medical colleges of Russia are listed in MCi and WHO so the recognistion of the MBBS degree from Russia is recognised world-wide and the medical student can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the world go to Russia for MBBS study because all the medical universities in Russia provide quality education. MBBs students in Russia are given medical insurance and get treatment whenever required. The Hostels in the campus of Medical Universities of Russia are well equipped with amenities and get good quality Indian food too. Some colleges provide MCi training to Indian Medical Students too. Medical students are given classes t learn Russian Language so that it because easier for them to communicate with the patients during their internship. This is also an added advantage because the student gets to learn a new language. But, the student should not be confused as they will not be taught MBBS curriculum in Russian language without them knowing the language. The degree given to the student after successful completion of the medical course in Russia is MD (Physician) and is equivalent to MBBS In India.
Let us take a quick glance about why you should opt for MBBS In Russia and the benefits of studying MBBS From Russia for Indian Students.
- Easy admission procedure
- Low cost MBBS Fees
- Low cost of living
- Recognised by MCI and WHO
- No entrance exam
- No donation
- 100% visa guarantee
- Guaranteed admission in Top Medical Colleges in Russia
- Indian Food is available
- All medical universities in Russia are government universities
Top Medical Colleges of Russia
Find below the best MBBS Universities In Russia approved by WHO as well as MCI.
- Perm State Medical University, Russia
- Mari State Medical University, Russia
- Crimea Medical University, Russia
- Volvograd State Medical University, Russia
- St Petersburg State Medical University, Russia
- Moscow National Research University, Russia
- People’s Friendship University, Russia
- Bashkir State Medical University, Russia
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University, Russia
- Orel State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Belgorod State Medical University
Course Duration for MBBS Course In Russia
The course duration for MBBS From Russian Universities 6 years which includes one year of clinical internship. Some institutes which provide courses in Russian Language provide 1 year extra Russian language course.
Apply Today For Free Counselling or you may call +91 7044720804 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility For MBBS In Russia
- Student has to complete 17 years of age on or befor the 31st of December of the particular academic year.
- Compulsory 50% marks in Physics Chemistry and Biology in Class 12
- MCI has made NEET compulsory for all students including students who wish to study MBBS abroad
- Pan Card
- Proof of Nationality
MBBS Education in Russia? Russian Medium Of Instruction Or English Medium Of Instruction?
This is a question that concerns most Indian medical students who wish to go to Medical Universities in Russia. Basically in one line, the medium of instruction is provided in three ways – Russian Medium, English Plus Russian medium (Bilingual) and English medium. But in the fully English medium course, elementary Russian language is also taught to students so that they can interact with local patients during their clinical rotations.
How to take admission In MBBS In Russia Universities?
If Russia is your main focus for MBBS abroad then below are the steps through which you can secure a seat in Russian universities for MBBS. For Any assistance, University Guru is there to guide you too:
Step 1 – Choose the University in Russia for MBBS Education
Step 2 – Fill University application form with all required documents
Step 3 – After your documents and eligibility is reviewed you will receive an invitation letter from the Russian University for MBBS
Step 4 – Apply for Visa in Russian Embassy
Step 5 – Deposit said amount of admission fees
Documents required to study MBBS In Russia:
- Marsheet of 10 and 12
- Passing certificate of 10 and 12
- 10 passport size coloured photographs with white background
- Original birth certificate in English
- A Valid Passport
- Invitation letter from chosen medical university of Russia
- Authorised documents from ministry of external affairs
- Legalisation of transcripts from Russian Embassy
- Visa Fees
- Tution Fee Receipts
- HIV Test documents
How many semesters are there in Russia?
- In Russian Medical Universities the session starts from September
- Each Academic Year consists of 2 semesters
- From September to January is semester 1 and from February to July they have second semester
Vacations in Medical Universities of Russia
There are two long holidays in Russia in between two semesters as mentioned above
- The first vacation is of 45 days from July to August and new session commences from September
- The second vacation is winter vacation fr about 18 days from Mid Jan to beginning of Feb
Is Russia Safe For Indian Students who wish to study MBBS From Russia?
The Russian Universities have people from all across the globe. This cross cultural environment proves that Russia is a safe country and that’s why they have students from around the globe.
Russia is a safe country but students need to carry identity certificate like passport.
The hostels in Russia are also very safe.
Education Loan Assistance for Indian students to study MBBS Abroad
Education Loan depends upon a number of factors. Marks in exams and entrance exams are one of the factors. Other factors that are looked into before sanctioning a loan are the parents income, bank statement etc.
Options for Indian medical students after MBBS In Russia
- Students can do PG from Russia after their MBBS
- Students can do PG from other countries too after clearing the screening tests of that particular country
- Another option for PG after MBBs from Russia is MD/MS from India. Students need to clear the MCI screening test.